Call +61 (0)2 4981 8583 to book your next adventure

FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any other questions please call us or complete the form on our Contact Us page. We are very happy to provide you with all the information you need to have a safe and fun trip.

Answer: Australian unrestricted drivers licence is acceptable, including overseas and international licences also, while any person wanting to drive any campervan must provide their details before the vehicle is driven away.

Answer: Unlimited kilometres are provided, and the Standard insurance access of $2000, payable when hiring any of our campervans.

Answer: You can as long as you make arrangements, as you hirer our vehicle the choice is yours.

Answer: You can arrange to use the parks facilities to recharge the system “Toilet/ shower and water tanks”.

Answer: Our campervan uses dual battery systems, lasting for up to 12 hours when fully charged, i.e. only recharge when driving or plugged into a power source, which will be shown when picking up the campervan on the day.

Answer: Firstly the campervan, with all oils and waters checked before departure, eating utensils, basic cooking equipment and pillows. the Hirer is to supply his/her own linen and blankets, plus all their other needs.

Answer: Yes gas is provided with the campers.

Answer: 21 years “Conditions apply” ask when making enquiry.

Answer: Generally around Australia is acceptable but please check when making the enquiry.

Close Menu